Job title: Digital Media Executive
Job category: Aviation
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2017
- Map out content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns and manage social media communications to build fan base.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan for all social media platforms that would aid the online presence of the organization.
- Liaise with the website development team to build the best web presentation with a focus on usability and accuracy.
- Create and develop engaging activities, contest, and games etc. to aid more engagement on all social platforms and create more awareness for the organization.
- Be a brand manager for the organization by engaging with customers and prospects on all social media platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and research new online trends
- B. Sc/HND in any discipline
- 2-4 years of experience as a digital media executive
- Have an intermediate knowledge in Email Marketing and be able to build an Email List
- Conversant with paid social media campaigns
- Ability to use analytical tools for tracking i.e. Google Analytics, Alexa
- Conversant with all aspect of social media marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Display/Banner Advertisement, Content Marketing &Inbound Marketing.
- Proven graphics design experience(would be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Ability to work in a team effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task
- High level of creativity, versatility and visual ability
Method of application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.