African dishes are subtly taking over the international culinary scene, from the Jollof Challenge which was done just week, to our northern spices taking over.
Africa offers every tourist something to feast both their eyes and taste buds on, as our food is a blend of art and good taste.
This article focuses on regional dishes that you might enjoy in the some of the more popular tourist destinations like South Africa, Morocco, Kenya, Ghana, Mozambique, Zanzibar and of course Nigeria
1. Jollof Rice, Dodo & Fried Chicken (Nigeria)
2. Ugali, Vegetable & Fried Fish (Kenya)
3. Lamb Tagine With Almonds, Honey & Raisins (Morocco)
4. Mashed Beans, Dodo & Meat aka Ewa Agoyin (Nigeria)
5. Piri Piri Chicken
6. Pounded Yam & Vegetables (Nigeria)
7. Muamba de Galinha (Angola)
8. Koshari or Koushari (Egypt)
9. Bunny Chow (South Africa)
10. Biryani (Zanzibar)
If we missed any of our favorite food, please drop it in the comment below
For your flight tickets to any African country, please call 09087091015, 09087091033 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org